Here at Connect Counseling Center, we are always looking to improve our service to you. In our new normal, we’ve been lucky to have the ability to continue to serve you through our Telehealth platform on Theranest when face-to-face sessions are not the best option.
We are transitioning our Telehealth sessions to Google Meets starting on Monday, August 17th. Like our previous platform, Google Meets is HIPAA compliant as your privacy is one of our top priorities. Below are brief instructions as to how you’ll go about getting into your Google Meet Video Chat at the time of your appointment. As always, please feel free to contact us at the front desk if you have any questions.
- When your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email from your therapist with the joining information for your telehealth session on Google Meets.
- If for some reason you need to cancel or reschedule your telehealth appointment, you must contact our office to do so – simply declining the Google Meets invite does not constitute a cancellation.
- On the day of your appointment, pull up the email and click on the link under “Joining Info”. We recommend doing this 10 minutes prior to your meeting start-time to ensure everything is working properly.
- This will bring you to a screen where you can allow access to your camera and microphone and see yourself before entering the session.
- Once you are ready to join the session, click “Join Now”.
- Your therapist will join the session at the scheduled appointment time.
- If for some reason you are having issues seeing or hearing your therapist, but it shows them in the room, you can use the chat feature to communicate with them to figure out what is wrong.
You may also reference the video walkthrough below!
Of course, please feel free to reach out to our offices if you have any questions or technical issues. We are so glad to have you a part of our family and look forward to continuing to serve you through these unique circumstances.