Connect Counseling Center (CCC) cares deeply about the health and safety of our clients, staff and communities. Although we have been grateful to be able to offer Telehealth services for the safety of both our clients and our staff; we at Connect have missed seeing everyone’s faces. Starting in the month of June some staff will begin offering an option of face to face services again. Please read the details below regarding the policies and COVID-19 precautions that will be in place during this next phase of our transition.
CCC is taking the following steps:
- Every therapist will be making a personal choice to either remain all Telehealth, return fully to face to face sessions, or provide client choice.
- Your therapist will speak with you in regard to her/his specific options that will be available to you.
- You may also receive a call from the front desk regarding your scheduling options.
- If you are unsure what your options are, you may call the front desk to inquire.
- Each therapy office will be wiped/sprayed with sanitizers after every client session.
- The lobby will be wiped/sprayed down every hour at minimum.
- Only client’s with scheduled sessions will be allowed into the building. Please do not bring extra persons (IE; siblings, young children, friends) to appointments. Telehealth will remain an option if childcare is a barrier.
- LOBBIES WILL REMAIN CLOSED
- FOR CLARKSVILLE: You may come check in at the front desk and then wait in your vehicle or text upon arrival. Your therapist will come to the front door of the center in order to receive you for your session. Please make sure you are watching for them.
- FOR MT. JULIET: You may call or text the front desk to check in from your vehicle. You will receive a call or a text when it is time to come in.
- BOTH OFFICES: If you text to check in, please include the Client Name & Therapist Name, and be sure to text this number (615-438-3615). (Our main line at Clarksville does not receive text messages.)
CCC strongly encourages clients to take the following steps:
- Please call to reschedule your session if you are showing any symptoms of illness.
- You may text or leave a voicemail if it is after-hours. The front desk will call you on the next business day to reschedule.
- You may also reschedule through the client portal if operating well in advance.
- Please remember that prevention is your best defense:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (soap is available in each bathroom at CCC and hand sanitizer is available in the lobby while supplies last).
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Do not bring your child to the center if they are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze and wash your hands immediately after.
Policies and precautions will be updated as needed.
Thank you for trusting CCC to be a part of your whole health care! We are grateful that you are here and thank you in advance for your cooperation at this time! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Current Building Entry Policy
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community and workplace, we are restricting access to our offices for anyone who may have recently been exposed to the virus. Please read this carefully!
By entering our office, you are affirming and attesting that:
- You have not in the last 14 days had any close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 (which are listed in item (c) below); AND
- You have not in the last month traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department (including China, Italy, Iran, and most of Europe); AND
- You do not currently experience or display, and you have not in the last 14 days experienced or displayed, any of the following symptoms:
- Elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher,
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing,
- Loss of smell and/or taste,
- Fatigue, muscle aches, chills, shaking, or
- Persistent headaches.
If you answered YES to any of the above statements, please do NOT enter this office.
Instead please call our front desk for assistance at 931-614-7397.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in our efforts to keep everyone safe.
Temperature Check Notice
To reduce the risk of spreading the COVID- 19 virus in and through the workplace and protect our employees and guests, Connect Counseling Center, LLC is implementing procedures for measuring the temperature of all individuals coming into our offices and inquiring and observing whether any individual attempting to enter our offices has any symptoms of COVID-19. Any individual, whether an employee or visitor, whose temperature is measured to indicate a fever (100 degrees or higher), who reports having or is observed to have any such symptoms, or who has recently been in contact with symptomatic individuals will not be permitted to enter our offices.
As such we will be checking the temperatures of every individual who attempts to enter our offices. As you enter please go directly to the front desk to have your temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer. If multiple people are entering or waiting at the same time, please be mindful and observe social distancing guidelines of standing at least 6 feet apart.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we continue to keep everyone safe!